俄新社:頓巴斯大隊覆滅
9月1日報道,8月30日到31日的戰斗,被圍困在頓涅茨克的烏軍主力頓巴斯大隊殘余400多人被民兵殲滅,其中擊斃35人,打傷70多人,俘虜330多人,只有數十人可能突圍出去。
同時民兵繼續圍殲包圍圈內的烏軍,在某地區,擊斃20人,俘虜96人
http://ria.ru/world/20140901/1022260191.html
http://ria.ru/world/20140901/1022288949.html
俄新社:民兵收復盧甘斯克機場,殲滅烏軍第80空中機動兵團
9月1日報道,經過兩日總攻,民兵收復盧甘斯克機場,烏軍第80空中機動團殘余113人,被擊斃100人,俘虜13人。
注:烏軍精銳團,戰前約有1200多人,經過兩個多月的戰斗,這個團終于覆滅
http://ria.ru/world/20140901/1022268464.html
俄塔社:包圍圈還有1500多名烏軍頑抗
9月2日報道,民兵稱在頓涅茨克包圍圈還有1500多名烏軍死硬分子,在盧甘斯克機場,民兵已經控制,目前在清理機場,維修,至少需要幾天時間。
02.09.14. Сообщение от ополчения.
"В бою в районе аэропорта Луганска захвачено в плен 13 военнослужащих из состава 80-го аэромобильного полка. Штабом ополчения создана техбригада для сбора с полей бронетехники, боеприпасов, оставленных карателями.С Амвросиевского квадрата потребуется минимум 2 дня для перегона трофейной техники на ремонт. Донецком аэропорту зачистки продолжались всю ночь. В Еленовском котле по предварительным данным остаются около 1500 карателей."
俄塔社:民兵公布五個月內戰事統計結果,在東部戰事,烏軍先后共投進兵力43270多人,目前烏軍損失27888人,其中被俘,逃跑,倒戈以及失蹤13500多人,烏軍傷亡14889人(包含傷病員)包括擊斃120多名烏軍特工人員。目前在東部地區的烏軍已經不足1萬5千人。擊斃外國雇傭軍460多人,其中波蘭人最多,共有194人,美國軍火商公司的雇傭軍160多人,擊斃25名中情局特工。摧毀以及繳獲坦克和裝甲448輛,擊落以及繳獲烏軍各式飛機48架,繳獲37座冰雹火箭彈系統,19座颶風火箭彈系統,繳獲各式火炮100多座。民兵有1649人陣亡,頓巴斯地區平民有11000多人傷亡。
02.09.14. Сообщение от журналистов.
"За четыре месяца боев каратели потеряли 43 тыс. 27 человек. Из них 27 888 человек убиты или ранены, 1649 взяты в плен и 13 500 дезертировали или пропали без вести. Потери понесли также и ЧВК, сообщает оперативный штаб ДНР. Больше всех в боях потерял "Правый сектор" - более 7 тыс. убитых и раненых. Большинство из них входили в состав нацгвардии. 1649 членов ПС попали в плен. Батальоны "Донбасс", "Айдар", "Азов" и "Херсон" и др. потеряли убитыми и ранеными 6168 человек. СБУ, покушаясь на свободу жителей Донбасса, потеряла 115 человек. 460 бойцов потеряли частные военные компании. Больше всех потеряли польская ASBS Othago — 194 человека и американская Асаdemi — 160 человек. Общие потери украинских Вооруженных Сил составили 14889 военнослужащих, среди них 120 милиционеров. Также в штабе ополчения сообщают о 25 убитых сотрудниках американских спецслужб — ФБР и ЦРУ.За четыре месяца Киев потерял 43 самолета и 22 вертолета, а также шесть беспилотников. Ополчению удалось уничтожить 448 танков, 827 БТР, БМП и БМД, 37 "Градов", 19 "Ураганов" и около 100 единиц различной артиллерии", - свидетельствуют данные штаба ДНР."
烏克蘭國防安全委新聞發言人李森科說:烏克蘭當局將在烏東部組建反俄救國軍,那兒有上萬名的志愿者參與,其中僅僅馬里烏波爾就有5000名左右的志愿者
民兵進攻馬里烏波爾外圍亞速海,殲滅烏軍兩百多人
俄塔社英文版9月2日報道,民兵總指揮部宣稱,烏克蘭東南城市諾沃羅西雅附近的民兵部隊,在向“馬里烏波爾”前進過程中,擊斃擊傷烏軍100余人,并擊落一架蘇-25及2架米-8直升機。
超過100名烏克蘭軍人向諾沃羅西雅的民兵軍隊投降。
根據民兵總指揮部的報告,諾沃羅西雅的戰士們繳獲坦克2輛、以及約6具多重火箭發射系統、2部裝甲載具、約14套火炮和迫擊炮,約24輛車輛和2處軍火庫。
諾沃羅西雅的戰士們還在亞速海域開展了第一場海戰,成功擊敗了烏克蘭軍隊,摧毀了2艘海岸巡邏艇,這些巡邏艇意在炮擊駐扎在諾沃阿佐夫斯克附近小村莊申羅金諾的民兵。
Militia inflicts heavy losses on Ukrainian troops in battle for MariupolWorld September 01, 14:55 UTC+4
Several Ukrainian army groupings are encircled by the militia fighters in three locations
First morning in Donetsk without shellingDONETSK, September 01. /ITAR-TASS/. Militias of southeast Ukraine’s Novorossiya army have killed or wounded 100 pro-Kiev troops and shot down one Su-25 attack aircraft and two Mi-8 helicopters on the approaches to Mariupol, the militia headquarters said on Monday
The Novorossiya fighters have also seized two tanks, about six multiple launch rocket systems, two armored personnel carriers, up to 14 artillery guns and mortars, up to 24 vehicles and two depots with ammunition, the militia headquarters reported.
The Novorossiya fighters also successfully fought against the Ukrainian troops on the Sea of Azov, their first sea battle, destroying two border guard boats, which tried to shell the militias in the village of Shirokino near the town of Novoazovsk, the militia headquarters said.
ITAR-TASS has no confirmation of these reports from other sources so far.
The headquarters of the self-proclaimed Donetsk People’s Republic (DPR) said on Sunday that more than 100 Ukrainian servicemen had surrendered to the Novorossiya army,
substantial dialogue with Ukraine’s southeast“The Ukrainian military surrendered arms in the area of Starobeshevo (in the southeast of the Donetsk region). The prisoners of war have been sent to detention facilities. Medical aid has been provided to the wounded,” the DPR headquarters was quoted by the Novorossiya news agency.
“The first column of surrendering servicemen came under friendly fire while the second passed unhindered,” eyewitnesses said.
According to preliminary information, this group of Ukrainian troops accepted DPR premier Aleksander Sakharchenko’s proposal made on Saturday to surrender arms.
The sides have been actively firing on each other’s positions, the Novorossiya news agency said.
Several Ukrainian army groupings are encircled by the militia fighters in three locations, it added.
The DPR militias continue an offensive in the south of the Sea of Azov. After gaining control of Novoazovsk, the militias have so far avoided storming Mariupol, only sending sabotage and reconnaissance forces bypassing the city, blocking the road to Berdyansk, the agency said.
Lavrov: There will be no military interference to UkraineAfter week-long fighting, the militias have forced the Ukrainian troops back from the Novosvetlovka settlement in the Luhansk region that opens the way to the cargo delivery to Luhansk, a military analyst told Novorossiya.
Pro-Kiev troops and local militias in the eastern Ukrainian Donetsk and Luhansk regions are involved in fierce clashes as the Ukrainian armed forces are conducting a military operation to regain control over the breakaway regions, which on May 11 proclaimed their independence at local referendums. During the military operation, Kiev has used armored vehicles, heavy artillery and attack aviation. Many buildings have been destroyed and tens of thousands of people have had to flee Ukraine’s embattled east.
俄新社;民兵占領馬里烏波爾外圍重鎮Yelenovka
民兵已經占領了Yelenovka鎮,這個鎮子距頓涅茨克20公里,在頓市與馬里烏波爾之間的交通線上。過去一周里,民兵在這一區域擊退并清除了烏克蘭政府軍的殘余部隊,并從新占領了索爾墓地。
從六七月間圍繞著索爾 - 格雷夫斯地區民兵和烏克蘭政府軍發生持續激戰,
南線民兵已經攻占了Starodubovku,完全封閉了馬里烏波爾包圍圈。
Еленовка – поселок городского типа в Волновахском районе Донецкой области Украины, находится в 20 километрах от Донецка по Мариупольской трассе.
За последнюю неделю ополченцам удалось отбить у украинской армии значительные территории. В частности, такую стратегически важную точку, как Саур-Могила.
Бои в районе Саур-Могилы в Донецкой области продолжались в течение июня и июля. 15 июня ополченцы ДНР И ЛНР разгромили там 79-ю аэромобильную бригаду из Николаева и взяли солдат в плен. 11 июля ополченцы взяли в окружение между высотой и российской границей южную группу украинских войск с большим количеством танков, бронетехники и артиллерии.
Эта высота имеет стратегическое значение для обеих сторон конфликта. Артиллерия, расположенная на этом месте, способна контролировать важный участок фронта. ВСУ без контроля над ней не могут безопасно снабжать свои подразделения боеприпасами и провизией, поскольку постоянно находятся под ударом ополченцев.
А также ополченцы Донбасса сумели продвинуться до Азовского моря, освободив Стародубовку, Боевое и Червоное Поле от украинских военных. Таким образом силы самообороны полностью окружили Мариуполь.Ополченцы начали окружать Мариуполь 29 августа. Буквально за один день им удалось практически замкнуть город в коль
烏克蘭政府軍發言人8月31日說,政府軍一艘邊境巡邏船在亞速海執行任務時遭民間武裝地面炮擊。這是烏克蘭局勢今年4月惡化以來,戰火首次蔓延至海上。
亞速海是一個內陸海,西面為克里米亞半島,東面為俄羅斯,北面是烏克蘭,通過刻赤海峽與黑海相連。
烏克蘭政府軍“反恐戰爭”發言人阿列克西·德米特拉什科夫斯基說,這場海上襲擊發生于當地時間8月31日下午。不過,他沒有給出更多詳細信息,包括事發時巡邏船上共有多少人。
德米特拉什科夫斯基說,政府軍已派出搜救人員前往事發地展開救援。
http://news.163.com/14/0902/13/A5507U3O00014AED.html
俄新社9月2日報道,民兵稱再次俘虜多名外國雇傭軍,分別是波蘭人,美國人以及英國人
http://ria.ru/world/20140902/1022431781.html
俄羅斯lifenews電視臺 9月2日報道,在頓涅茨克東南包圍圈,被圍困的烏軍24旅殘部750多人,準備放下武器,停止抵抗。
http://lifenews.ru/news/139576
基輔郵報援引路透社9月2日報道,繼盧甘斯克機場被叛軍占領后,頓涅茨克機場也被叛軍占領
http://www.kyivpost.com/content/ukraine-abroad/reuters-ukrainian-forces-pull-back-from-donetsk-airport-video-363084.html
雅虎9月2日報道,烏克蘭國防部發言人李森科稱過去一天的戰斗中,打死50多名叛軍,政府軍15人陣亡,409人受傷或被俘。目前在頓巴斯地區政府軍還有一萬多人,叛軍有15000多人
https://en-maktoob.news.yahoo.com/15-troops-50-militants-killed-ukraine-clashes-155420231.html
nasdaq 9月2日報道,在頓涅茨克ilovaisk地區,被圍困的多支部隊,數千名烏克蘭軍人仿佛遭遇一場“大屠殺”,短短幾日就有六百多人陣亡(不包括傷病員以及被俘人員),僥幸逃出來頓巴斯大隊數十人稱他們遭遇了“俄羅斯軍隊”的攻擊 ...華岳論壇 - "http://washeng.net"
http://www.nasdaq.com/article/ukraine-suffers-harsh-defeat-in-eastern-town-20140901-00134
俄新社9月2日報道,在近兩日的戰斗中,防守馬里烏波爾的烏軍在外圍戰斗中,陣亡54人
http://ria.ru/world/20140902/1022480092.html
親政府基輔郵報證實了此事
http://www.kyivpost.com/content/ukraine/state-border-service-54-border-guards-die-in-eastern-ukraine-362999.html
相關文章
「 支持烏有之鄉!」
您的打賞將用于網站日常運行與維護。
幫助我們辦好網站,宣傳紅色文化!
歡迎掃描下方二維碼,訂閱烏有之鄉網刊微信公眾號
